This one-day course will equip participants to deliver dance and movement activities with people with dementia and is guaranteed to get you and the people you work with moving!
Suitable for: Anyone working in a care setting delivering activities, including non-dancers or people with dance experience who wish to adapt their practice to working with people with dementia.
This course covers
- How to get people moving and exercising without realising it
- Dance and movement activity ideas
- How to deliver dance and movement activities on their own or as part of a themed multi-activity session
- Use props, materials and sensory items
- Basic choreography skills
- Seated dance
- Partner dancing
How to take part
Contacts us to invite us to deliver this training in your setting.