This one-day course will equip you with knowledge and ideas to use creative activities to enable the people you care for to practice their own faith. This course is written from a Christian perspective, however the basic principles and ideas could be adapted by learners to be used with people of other faiths.
Suitable for: Anyone working in a care setting delivering activities, including people without their own faith.
This course covers
- Why it’s important to enable people to express faith and spirituality
- Basics of Christian faith and why these matter to a person with dementia
- Enabling worship through creative activities
- Enabling prayer through creative activities
- Enabling community with other believers through creative activities
- Building partnerships with local churches and faith organisations
How to take part
Contact us to invite us to deliver this training in your setting.